Coweta County Estate Administration Lawyers
The grief and stress that come with the loss of a family member can make it extremely difficult to handle detail-intensive aspects of the probate process. In some situations, family disputes arise that call for sound, experienced legal guidance targeting just resolution without unnecessary litigation or costs.
Attorney Ronald H. (Ron) Harwell is a proven resource for people in need of an estate law attorney in the south Atlanta metro and surrounding areas. Leveraging decades of hands-on experience across the spectrum of Georgia wills, estates and probate procedures, he offers practical guidance and action to help you and your family through a traumatic time.
Protecting Your Interests in Vital Financial and Family Matters
We encourage you to turn to our Newnan probate lawyers for protection of your rights and interests in Georgia probate courts, or when you have other needs driven by a death in your family or some other major change in your life circumstances. Our law firm offers:
- Sound guidance for administrators and executors charged with handling all required probate procedures or other estate administration duties
- Representation of people with claims on an estate that may require resolution of disputed issues such as the validity of a will or trust
- Comprehensive services to establish a legal guardianship providing care and support for a minor child or incapacitated adult
- Specific legal services needed to establish lawful ownership of real estate, including re-titling and partition actions
- Estate planning counsel and services including drafting of wills and powers of attorney or revision of these documents when major life changes make them necessary
Get the Balanced, Skilled Legal Counsel You Need: 877-881-2564
Decades of experience in the probate courts throughout our area bring us many referrals from other attorneys and people we have helped in the past. Whether you are the administrator of an estate or a person with a need to pursue a will contest to protect your rightful inheritance, you can turn to our firm for individual, hands-on attention to your needs.